Professional Refinishing by Craftsman Shutters & Blinds
At Craftsman Shutters & Blinds, refinishing shutters is about quality workmanship. Every effort is made to deliver the very best finished product, and the best possible value. From inspection and removal, to repairs and refurbishing, the team at Craftsman refinishes shutters better than new.
- shutters and frames are professionally removed and inspected
- repairs are made where necessary, and damaged parts replaced
- broken louvers, tilt rods, tension devices are suitably repaired
- shutter panels are glued and reinforced to ensure solid joints
- panels are properly cleaned to remove any dirt, polish, or oils
- any chips and/or cracks are fixed and sanded (front and back)
- sanding ensures the best possible surface for the final finish
- all shutters are spray painted with premium quality finishes
- two coats of finish provide the furniture grade quality look
- refinishing the existing hinges is part of the attention to detail
When Craftsman installers return the refinished window shutters, they are perfectly re-installed and adjusted into place. The installation is double-checked for workmanship, and adjustments are made accordingly. Finally, the action of the newly installed panels is tested for performance.
In addition to refinishing window shutters, Craftsman Shutters & Blinds manufactures a range of custom wood shutters. These custom shutters are quality made, and will outlive other window coverings on the market. It’s a sign of commitment that Craftsman delivers, along with product performance for many years to come.
Craftsman Shutters & Blinds also offers an exclusive range of exterior shutters made from pine, poplar, maple, and oak. Using high quality primers, stains, and paints, these shutters are quality finished with some of the best finishes in the industry. These shutters will provide longwearing durability throughout the year.
Finally, Craftsman offers homeowners top quality window blinds and shades from the best window covering companies in Canada. Choose from traditional coverings like “roller shades” or more advanced light-diffusing blinds, many with a lifetime guarantee. Craftsman has something for everyone and every taste.